FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We process our orders daily (business days) to ensure we get our customer’s jewelry to them as fast as possible. This means they’re often isn’t a lot of time to make changes to the delivery address or other order details.
- If you need to make any changes, we suggest you email us as soon as possible to let us know about the changes required.
- Updating your delivery address in the “My Account” portal will not update the address provided for previous orders.
- We can NOT guarantee that we can accommodate any changes as once an order is processed, no changes are possible.
- For this reason, we ask our customers to double-check their order and the shipping address before submitting payment.
- We collect details from our customers for the sole purpose of processing orders and organizing shipping/delivery. Your details are kept private and are NEVER sold, distributed, or otherwise used by any 3rd parties or marketing agencies due to shopping with us.
- You may receive marketing emails directly from us from time to time, but only if you have opted in when signing up for an account or making a purchase.
- Our site is SSL Certified, and all data transmitted is encrypted with industry-standard 256bit encryption technology. Look for the padlock symbol in the address bar – proof that our site has met your browser’s security checks.
Yes, we aim to ensure our customers are satisfied with their total shopping experience from the website to delivery and beyond.
For this reason, we have a fair and structured Returns Policy so our customers know upfront just what they can expect from us before making a purchase. Our policy can be found here
- If you are having trouble using our site, adding products to the cart, or completing the checkout, it may be due to a few reasons. Firstly, try clearing your browser’s history, cache, and cookies in your settings and reload the page.
- If this does not work, try using another browser (our site works perfectly with all known browsers).
- Any other questions? CONTACT US
- If you have ordered the engraving service with your Jewelry, your order will be dispatched within three business days.
- International orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- We understand the hesitation that some customers may have when shopping online. For this reason, we choose to use PayPal, one of the world’s most trusted payment gateways, to handle our customer’s online payments. PayPal uses state of the art security certificates and has one of the worlds best data encryption platforms available.
- At NO STAGE do we ever see records or have access to your payment details. This is a method that works best for both our customers and us.
- So yes, shopping and paying with us is safe. Their respective policies regarding security govern credit Card/MasterCard payment methods.