FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We process our orders daily (business days) to ensure we get our customers jewelry to them as fast as possible. This means there often isn’t a lot of time to make changes to delivery address or other order details.
- If you need to make any changes, we suggest you email us as soon as possible to let us know of the changes needed.
- Updating your delivery address in the “My Account” portal, will not update the address provided for previous orders.
- We can NOT guarantee that we can accommodate any changes as once an order is processed, no changes are possible.
- For this reason, we ask our customers to double check their order and the shipping address before submitting payment.
- We collect details from our customers for the sole purpose of processing orders and organizing shipping/delivery. Your details are kept private and are NEVER sold, distributed or otherwise used by any 3rd parties or marketing agencies as a result of shopping with us.
- From time to time you may receive marketing emails directly from us, but only if you have opted in when signing up for an account or making a purchase.
- Our site is SSL Certified and all data transmitted is encrypted with industry standard 256bit encryption technology. Look for the padlock symbol in the address bar – proof that our site has met your browsers security checks.
Yes, our aim is to ensure our customers are satisfied with their total shopping experience with us – from website to delivery and beyond.
For this reason we have a fair and structured Returns Policy so our customers know up front just what they can expect from us before making a purchase. Our policy can be found here
- If you are having trouble using our site, adding products to the cart or completing the checkout, it may be due to a few reasons. Firstly, try clearing your browsers history, cache and cookies in your settings and reload the page.
- If this does not work, try using another browser (our site works perfect with all known browsers)..
- Any other questions? CONTACT US
- If you have ordered the engraving service with your Jewelry, your order will be dispatched within 3 business days.
- International orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- We understand the hesitation that some customers may have when shopping online. For this reason we choose to use PayPal, one of the worlds most trusted payment gateways to handle our customers online payments. PayPal uses state of the art security certificates and have one of the worlds best data encryption platforms available.
- At NO STAGE do we ever see, record or have access to your personal payment details. This is a method that works best for both us and our customers.
- So yes, shopping and paying with us is safe. Credit Card/MasterCard payment methods are governed by their respective policies regarding security.